Timbersled systems fit a wide range of modern motocross and off-road dirt bikes from the early 90’s to today. Because the Timbersled system is universal, it requires an Installation kit (or fit kit) that is motorcycle specific. The installation kit consists of all the motorcycle specific mounting pieces.
INSTALL KITS: CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 OPTIONS
Timbersled Suspension Strut (TSS)
- Connects to your bike using custom suspension strut
- Includes TSS Shock, custom air intake system and all install parts
- Adds up to 8.5” more rear suspension travel for a total of 20” of travel
Timbersled Fixed Strut
- Connects to your bike with rigid strut link
- Economical way to begin Timbersledding
- Includes all specific install components needed
HOW IT WORKS
Take your bike from dirt to snow with Timbersled.
Timbersled systems fit a wide range of modern motocross and off-road dirt bikes from the early 90’s to today.
A Timbersled System includes a front ski and a rear track system that replace the tires on your bike to allow you to ride all year.
Timbersled systems are universal and require an Install Kit that is motorcycle specific.
READY TO RIDE
Install your Timbersled system in less than three hours and you'll be ready to ride!
Select your installation kit to view the installation instructions.
Select your bike to view the fitment table.